Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NEW YEAR EVE- USA LOVE LIST

Happy New Years Eve, I am so sorry for my long absents, I was on a holiday last week due to Christmas, spending time with Family and Friends, As I hope most of you were too. This blog post was meant for yesterday, it being Tuesday and all, but I was deadly ill yesterday, seems I caught the stomach bug, It was horrible but thankfully my wonderful superhero of a hubby and his side kick Daisy, made sure I stayed hydrated and well basically alive. Thankfully after spending most of the past two days passed out in bed here is my blog post a day late...


It being New years eve and everyone saying what there new years resolution would be I really wanted to take time and think through my Purchases and where Kyle and I spend our money this coming 2015. I would really like to keep our money in the USA this year, and with that being said, I have started a list of USA made products.

My new years resolution is to try and buy products only made in the USA.

I am really excited about this resolution.  I think that it may in some ways be a big challenge, and I know that some people out there think that I am nuts, and that it is impossible to buy products that I use everyday only made in  america, But I am up for the challenge. My Goal is that Every Tuesday I will be featuring a company  that is solely made in the USA. So challenge excepted!  I hope you enjoy tuning in every Tuesday for my made in America update.

Until Next Time My Friends,

Sunshine Girl in Red




0 comments:

Post a Comment