Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday Briefing


Can I just start with how thankful I am for a job that has me constantly meeting and helping new people. Today was a extra special day. Every so often God brings a patient into the office that ends up leaving me bright eyed and remembering what my goal in life is about- Saving the world one patient at a time!


On another thought, have you seen who was awarded the Nobel Peace Price. It is a remarkable story of a girl who was shot because she wanted to go to school like her brothers, but was told to stop because girls are not taught in society.  She is the first Pakistani, and the youngest to receive this honor.

Below is a video of her speech after she received the Nobel Peace Prize.

Malala Yousafzai Speech



and lastly........ Gas Prices! What is going on? I know we are drilling, but the conspiracy theorist inside me feels like there is something going on other than fracking and drilling.. What country is going to collapse? What is the real reason of this current gas situation? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that we are drilling, and producing our own oil, but I am still a little skeptical. Can you blame me?!

Well stay tuned, I'll be back shortly.

Merry Christmas

Sunshine Girl in Red


0 comments:

Post a Comment