Monday, December 1, 2014

Home for Thanksgiving & officially in Christmas Count Down

Greetings, 
I hope that you are all feeling thankful, blessed and full on the wonderful Monday. Husband and I traveled home this past weekend to part take in family gatherings and fun actives, including one of my most looked forward to activity that comes this time of year. Wreath making.

A few years ago, My mother- who is may I save very crafty, had that idea to start taking the trimmings that we would collect while we got out REAL TREE and start making our own Christmas wreathes. This idea took off and has become a yearly tradition. Friday after thanksgiving we go out and search for the perfect tree, and with that the gentleman who owns the tree farm lets us have free range over all the trimmings from our tree and others trees that he has cut down.

Will all the extra trimmings. Saturday morning we host out Christmas Wreath making party. Inviting close family and Friends, and it is certainly a ball! 

Enjoy. 




These are the decoration that every one brings to add to the wreath making collection.



Wreath made by my Moma.

Wreath made by my Moma

Pretty cute, don't you think.

Well I am tired after my first day of work at the new job, so it is time for some dinner, hot coco, and some down time. 

Happy December

Sunshine Girl in Red



0 comments:

Post a Comment