Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Decoration & Monday Blessings



Just a little post to show you what my little house looks like with all of my homemade decorations , and to share with you how amazing my Great Jesus is.

Starting a new Job this month brings much change. New things, different people, a list of patient, and different rules. I am filled with excitement and thanks knowing that I am back in the medical field. Helping people every day feel better. Yet at the same time I can end up nervous and anxious especially Sunday nights before the unknown Monday. Sundays are the worst. Today however God once again reminded me that He is all knowing and in control. Today brought many new things. Smiles, laughs, and a warm heart. Meeting patient, caring for them, and making them comfortable. Everything that makes my little heart happy. I am so thankful for a God that knows my heart better than myself. God never fails. He understand my weakness, and my strengths and what makes my heart happy and full. Sunday nights might always be hard, But remembering that I have a God, who is  The Great Physician gives me a hope that I may never be able to completely understand. Today was once again a good Monday.


On another note, Here are some pictures of the Decorations.I am quite please with the turn out and how little money husband and I was able to save not buying ornaments.

Oh Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree.

How beautiful are your branches, and homemade ornaments. 

Homemade garland for the fireplace.

My favorite piece on my Mantel, is that Candle's that my grandma Mollie handed down to me. 


Well Folks, I pray that you let God into your Monday and have him bless your heart like he did to mine today. 

Lots of Christmas Joy, 

Sunshine Girl in Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment