Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday

Happy Friday. 

I spent the first half of this week at home, running grandma Mollie around and visiting with friends while husband was on a business trip. Now that we are both home in our little condo, I am hoping that Christmas will be in full swing. If only Ohio would get some snow!!

In the world this week things have been kinda crazy, looking at Cuba, Russia, the school attack in Pakistani. Thankful I have a Jesus to turn in times of uncertainty and times when I do not understand completely everything that is going on. 

Well as I am trying to stay calm about our current world problems I thought I would share some of the best houses decorated for Christmas.  




I hope you enjoyed these lights as much as Daisy and I did. 

Sunshine Girl in Red



0 comments:

Post a Comment