Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Obamacare rant...


Eat this up Mr Gruber, just eat it up. For those who will listen to this and say "oh, this is just one patient"... well let me tell you there are lives everyday whos care and treatments are put in the back burner because of these glitches in the system. So get your damn facts right! Spend just one day in the shoes pf a Doctor,Nurse, or Medical Assistant and you too will feel the pain and heartache that we feel when a patient does not get what they need.

Congresswoman Tells Gruber, 'Get Over Your Damn G…: http://youtu.be/pgoHbBLEpE4

I know its been a while for those who have been faithful followers of my blog. Rants used to be a more frequent topic.. and maybe I'll start again.. because some things are just not ment to stay inside.

Study the facts my friends. Untill next time

Sunshine Girl in Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment