Saturday, January 3, 2015

Still Basking in the Glow of the Holiday Cheer

Happy Saturday,

How is everyone's New Years going? and how is your New years resolution going?? I am so excited to share with you Husband and I most recent shopping trip! Before I share about our New Years Resolution and how it is going here (that's right! I'll be sharing here this blog) on Tuesday,  I thought I would post some pictures from Christmas.




My sister was Dog sitting, so we had three dogs at Moms house on Christmas morning.





Saving the best for last....

Grandma Mollie opening her Christmas Present on Christmas morning...


Grandma is going to Tribe Fest 2015! 


Grams is a die hard Cleveland Indians fan, Well Honestly, I think she has a thing for the Detroit tigers but we won't tell anyone. 

Well Tune back in on Tuesday for my update on how my New Years resolution is going, and for my Featured Made in the USA item!





0 comments:

Post a Comment