Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just another day in February

Today was simply just another day in February. Work at Chipotle was a little busier than normal, due to the sun shining out side. or at least that is why I think we were busier. The sunshine sure was lovely today. I am more than ready for summertime. Not only will Ryan be home for summer break but you can be outside in shorts and a tank soaking up the rays of sun leaving your skin with a golden sun kiss look.. or maybe just a sun burn. Either way, I am ready for summer! 
Working at Chipotle is not what I would consider the perfect job, but at least it pays the bills.. well most of them. I can't complain to much though seeing that it keeps me busy as I try and figure out what I am "suppose" to be doing with my life. Yes this simple life of mine, some days seems so complex. Which leaves me to wonder how in the world I let it become that way. 
On a brighter note, I will finish off my day watching the Bachelor with my Mother, reading a little of the Ronald Reagan book I recently checked out at the Library, and begin memorizing The Constitution. Ending with a goodnight call from Michigan. Leaving this to be just another day in February.

--Sunshine Girl in Red



0 comments:

Post a Comment