Monday, February 21, 2011

Groomers & Presidents day.

Isaiah and Daisy back from the Groomers.


Well today started off nice, I thought. My Sister and I dropped our beloved canines off at the groomers to be pampered all day. What a treat! & not just for us but also for them. I will admit though It gets lonely with out them being here all day to follow us everywhere around the house or jump up on the love seat to cuddle up with us, but none the less they needed a bath & to be groomed.


Along with the puppies being gone it was also Presidents Day, I am sure most people forgot that today was a national holiday seeing that all the stores are open, including my the salon, where I go tanning! 
(yes, I did go tanning today)
 Just yesterday I finish a Ronald Reagan book, & eagerly started reading a second Ronald Reagan book. Both  of which I checked out  from the library here in  town. I love history (have i mentioned that before), & I enjoyed reading how much this man did for our nation. I believe Reagan was truly a man that felt called by God to fulfill a task that not many men could handle. Which might just make him one of my favorite presidents! Which leaves me to ask: Who is your favorite president? 
to be honest, i have quite a few videos that I love of Reagan, but this is one of my top favorite. Enjoy!
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment