Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Goodbye Ohio, Hello Washington DC.

I have been given the awesome opportunity to attended CPAC (conservative political action conference) the next three days, which means, Rachel is going to DC!
I have been taught by my mother that being involved with politics and current events and keeping up with our current politicians and government, helps us as Americans to better our future by voting and being involved. This Conservative Conference is going to be filled with Senators, Governors, Ambassadors, Representatives, all from the conservative side of the political world. 
I am most defiantly a small town girl, but over the next few days I will take the plunge and explore a city were America is founded and absorbed all the political goodness. (Added bonus: I will get to experience it with my boyfriend, who happens to be a political science major. Whats the odds right?) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment