Sunday, February 6, 2011

day dreams of a little girl.

I seemed to have grown up in some sort of fairy tale day dream gone county. My day dreams were filled with quarter horses and stallions running wild. The west still awaiting to be tamed and touched. Mountains in the horizon were i would watch the sunset sink behind the tail peeks. A small little town with little dirt roads & pick up trucks. I would imagine getting up early and attending to the animals in the barn with my loyal four legged companion following me every step of the way. I would take my horses out to bring in the  cattle, and someday, maybe I would find my so called prince charming, dress in tight jeans, a button up shirt, cowboy hat, and cowboy boots.. i mean a cowgirl wouldn't take her prince any other way. I realized today that although this all these things might have been just day dreams, I can't help but let my mind wonder and think that maybe just maybe i still want the same things i did while going up. ... I want to live in a warm little county town with a few dirt roads, were cowboys are cowboys and the ladies watch after the barefoot children all day long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment