Monday, June 6, 2011

what a weekend!

Weekend:
1. My sister, along with Denny (her prom date) and his brother Cody  ran a 5k saturday morning. No, I did not run it! but Daisy and I went & cheered them on! I even made a shirt.


Team Sister.

The Crew

Denny came in first, With Cody a few seconds behind him, & than Shannon came in Third in her age group.
They all got ribbons! yay. Daisy & I were very proud!

 Sister, Denny. Cody


2. My sister had her graduation party Saturday. All day Saturday the weather was beautiful, but about an hour into her party, It was complete down pour. We have a small two car garage, imagine 90ish people trying to cram into it.

Daddy and Sister

Despit the Rain, the party was a hit & lots of people came out to share in our celebration. 

Mom & Sister
Isn't my sister beautiful!

3. Sunday for me was a bit lazy. I put the Bikini on and layed around outside dipping every so often in my tiny kiddie pool while reading Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell. Its a pretty good book, It explains things really well for those like me that need a better understanding on how things work in the economic system.

4.Also Sunday night we went over to our neighbors for a traditional Lao Dinner.  Yum! I have family that our Lao so this was not the first Lao dinner for me. I love Asian food with a passion.

5. I just wanted to share with you the song that I have had playing in my head all weekend at the most random moments.



Well its off to doing laundary & spending more time in the sun with my dog.
Happy Monday, Hope everyone's weekend went well.
Sunshine Girl in Red. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment