Monday, June 27, 2011

I looked like a politician's wife.

This weekend flew by super fast, is that what happens as I get older?
 I'm not sure I like it if it is. 


 This is what I wore to church yesterday, Simple black dress with some shinny heals and of coarse my pearl necklace and the pearl ear rings the boyfriend gave me.
 This is the outfit that our pastors wife told me i looked like a politician's wife. hehe. What do you think? Could I play the part? 




This picture above is: I wish I was as pretty to run for miss U.S.A.

This is me after church playing with a sparkler. I feel like such a little kid. 

Other than being told I looked like a politician's wife, Boyfriend & I went to watch some fireworks on saturday night. 

Waiting on fireworks. 
(The flash on the camera is broke, So there is really no hoped for any pictures taken with out sunlight. sad) 


Sparklers. What a fun little thing that they created. I love them. 

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. 
Sunshine Girl in Red. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment