Monday, June 20, 2011

Good Morning, 


Honey Buy me Roses but don't buy red. 


everyday you find new ways to make it beautiful. 


That's beautiful to me. 


This is a dress I brought this past weekend at Marshall! Is it not super cute?? (if you check pout my sister's blog, she bought a new dress too!)

I wore it to church yesterday, but don't worry I wore a little denim jacket over it, so I didn't put my pastor in shock. I mean I already felt like a sinner yesterday as he talked about people who go to the movies after church on Sunday aren't sinners.. But pretty close. Not only do I go to movies sometimes on Sundays but yesterday I went to work after church. Haha! Oh dear.

Today is officially my catch up day after working six days in a row.

Off to catching up with everything,
Sunshine Girl in Red.

Ps, The Roses are from Ryan. He did a great job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment