Thursday, June 30, 2011

I love forth of July parades & Lao food.

I can't say today started out perfect for me because it didn't. I don't now if I woke up on the wrong or the right side of the bed, but this morning was a little rough. No worries though, i got over it. 

Today I am going to share with you two things I love. 

1. Lao food. 
I have family and neighbors that our from Laos & Thailand, growing up Asian food was a must. 


Sticky rice, I eat it with salt and Soy sauce, Or I Americanize it with Peanut butter. 


Home maid egg rolls. yum. 

2. Forth of July Parade. 
Every Forth of July, My little home town has a Parade the opening day of the Carnival. My Sister & I for the past six years have roller bladed for our local library. We love our Library. 


These two lady's are, our library moms.


We are pretty much pro's at roller blading, except for the falling part. 


 The past years we always roller bladed behind a big fire truck but this year we got a cute little ancient car. 

That's two things I love. 
Oh and look at this baby, isn't he cute. We went swimming for the first time yesterday.



Well hope everyone has a happy thursday,
Sunshine Girl in Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment