Tuesday, April 12, 2011

... well today went by fast. and late night rambling.

Today went by fast, only wish it could have been a little warmer. I rolled  burritos at work, followed with coffee with a dear friend of mine. Yay for coffee and friends. right? 

This would be day 11.. The the past couple days have been similar.  I promise to break out something more fun and cute in the few days. pinky promise. 

Sunshine Girl in Red.

On a side note: Something that I am really looking forward to is warm summer nights were I can lay under a cloudless night sky and look gaze that the little specks of light called stars.

Late night rambling: To be honest, I still believe that I haven't grown up from the little girl who believed in fairy tales and happily ever after. I still sometimes think that someday I will be rescued by a prince. (A prince with a bouquet of white roses- those are one of my favorite) I am a sappy romantic. I'm the girl that believes in love stories. I believe that superhero's and knights in shining armor will always help the damsel in distress first, But yet I have come to learn that fairy tales and romantic things are not always reality.. I don't think that is something we should give up trying to make our reality though.. I believe that when we give up trying.. That is what will hurt us the most. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment