Monday, April 11, 2011

Its love the Printer and the Laptop.. and lots of paper.

Today started out great, seeing as I got to sleep till 8. My Aunt gave us a printer over the weekend. (A very nice printer if I don't say so myself) I guess she just had it laying around so we got it.  
I thought that today would be a good day to see if I could be techy enough to hook up the printer to my laptop and print out some handouts that I need for class. I come to find that the printer and my laptop were made for each other, they hit it off and soon became real good friends. (Ryan will be so proud that I figured it out) 



With the printer hooked up to the laptop I started looking at what handout I needed for my class. Gezz were there a lot. I decided that it would be best to print out all the handouts for the whole length of the class... I mean I only used probably around 200 sheets of paper. I'm sure you can only imagine how much ink I used with all that paper. I printed papers all day.. literally. 

On to the challenge, Day 11. 

Blue shirt: thrifted, Black sweater: sisters closet, Shorts: thrifter, Flip flops: Old Navy. 

Don't be surprised if you see these shorts a lot! They are so comfy, I love them! 

Don't forget to check out my sisters blog. She is doing the challenge to! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment