Monday, April 4, 2011

Cowgirl boots on a rainy day.

Howdy :)
 Happy Monday to you all, even if it is pouring Cats and Dogs out side. On the brighter note (no pun intended) It was warm.. as in like 60 degrees instead of 30 degrees, which makes me even more anxious for summer & ice cream. In my mind ice cream and summer go together. As you can tell I appear to be in a pretty good mood, seeing that I did not have to go into work today you can probably guess that was the reason.

 On this wonderful rainy no work day My Sister and I went thrifting this morning and found some pretty neat items, which I am sure you will be seeing here in the next couple days.

 Now onto the forth day of the April challenge because I know you all have probably scrolled down to see the photos than choose to read the post. No worries! I am still thankful you stopped by. 







Dress: Gabriel Brothers, Blue Tank Top: Kohls, White Sweater: Sisters Closet, Cowgirl Boots: Thrifted. 

Foot Note: I love baby shoes! 

I saw these Baby shoes today and just had to get them!  My dear friend and her hubby are expecting a baby boy in June,  and I can't wait till his feet are big enough to wear these! 

& don't forget to check out my sisters blog she is doing the challenge too! 
-Sunshine Girl in Red. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment