Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pearls.

Today was just another Tuesday at work, followed with some work on my car. So on to what I really wanted to tell everyone about.. Drum roll please....

I got real Pearls. 

Austin, Danae's brother. Recently came home from a mission trip to the Philippines. Once Austin was home, I received a text from him saying that He wanted to see me & give me the present he got me while he was in the Philippines. Now before I go any further with my story, I would like to say that Danae and her family the Stolzfus are like my second family.

With Mr Stoltzfus owning a airport while growing up Danae and her family travel much more then the average family, and To my surprise every time they would go somewhere Danae would always bring me back a little gift. Like when they went to Australia She brought me back a boomerang, and every time they go to Africa they would bring me back coffee or jewelry. 

When I heard Austin was going to the Philippines I didn't except anything, but boy was I wrong. Not only does he consider me his  little sister, but he got me a very precious gift that I will forever hold dear to my heart.. Pearls. I mean what girl doesn't dream of owning her own neck of pearls.

Austin and I 

0 comments:

Post a Comment