Monday, May 23, 2011

This past weekend and all its happenings..

This past weekend and the days before were pretty busy for this brown eyed girl. Where to start?? 
Thursday I traveled to see Govern John Kasich & Michelle Rhee talk and discuss school choice. They presented the movie Waiting on superman. 

A lot of people were touched by the real story's that are presented in the movie. No, i did not cry, But I was  that much more thankful for my own mother that Sacrificed things to put my sister and I in private schooling.


Also this weekend, I went to my fair share of graduation parties. Lots of graduation food! 

 Sunday I went to a Indians game with my Grandma, Mom, and my Sister. it was a great afternoon. It was sunny and in the 80's. The Indians won, 12-5. Its so funny watching all the people that are at the game. 

I love my grandma, the same one that gave me my love of baseball & lots of of others things. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment