Monday, May 2, 2011

May 1 2011


On September 11th 2001, The world watch as two Commercial jet planes taken over by members of al-qeada crashed into the Twin Towers of the World trade center, in New York. Thousands of Americans were killed, and many all across America was devastated by the loss of loved ones. 
Osama bin laden, the face of  Global terrorism was found and killed on May 1 2011. Although we may rejoice, and thank the Navy Seals, and all of our troops who have served our country, this in no way means that our war with terrorism is over. 
I personally would not have minded to wait another two years for them to find Osama bin laden. With the presidential election picking up, I hate the fact the Obama can say "Look at what happen when I was president, Osama bin laden was caught and killed." I pray that people will understand that Obama and our troops are not on the same page, I also pray that just because this has happen with Obama in office, that the next presidential election will not be effected by it. 
I thank all of the Men and Women who have served and are serving. 

Sunshine Girl in Red. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment