Sunday, May 15, 2011

This has been a great weekend.

Well yesterday was awesome. My lovely friend Kayla & I went to the Ashland Lake Gun 
Club bright & early to par-take in a Women on Target NRA shooting event. It was indeed as awesome as it sounds. We both got to shoot a number of guns including: 9mm, 12 gauge, 20 gauge, 22 gauge, 38 gauge, & a 45 gauge. We got to shoot a large variety of different makes & models, revolves 7 semi-automatics. I can't wait to hit the range again. 
Kayla is wearing a Smith & W,  I am wearing a Glock 19



Along with shooting all day my beautiful sister went to prom. 

Sister & her Date. 


 & today I am learning how to box from a personal trainer named Tyler whom I work with at the YMCA. I'm excited! This weekend has been nothing less than amazing. 

Happy Sunday. Hope everyone had a great weekend like me :) 
Sunshine Girl in Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment