Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Ronald Reagan!

How do I even begin a post for someone who even as a little girl I understood there was something special about him.

Happy Birthday  President Ronald Reagan, I can only imagine the birthday party that you are having in heaven today. Let us take a walk down memory lane, and watch a few videos of our late President.


Presidents Ronald Reagan's First Inaugural Address.

“We are a nation that has a government–not the other way around. And this makes us special among the nations of the Earth.”



This next visit is the popular debate between President Reagan and President Carter.

 Next is a speech, I wish our current leader would listen, and take note!

\

The next one is about a socialized medicine a topic that is near and dear to my heart.


President Ronald Reagan's last speech in the oval office. 

This great man touches my heart in so many ways. He relights the fire in my soul, to fight for good. He believed in America. 


Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Sunshine Girl in Red




0 comments:

Post a Comment