Friday, November 7, 2014

Home Made Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats



Recently at my house the kitchen has been going through a BIG diy projects -thanks to my super talented hubby!  That being said I have brand NEW counter tops in and they are ready to be used. I know can unpack some of my kitchen goodies that have been waiting to be given a spot on our kitchen counters. They are officially welcome into the kitchen to stay, this is their new home. yay!

Today was a big day for one of these items that got a new home on our counter tops, My Mixer!
Daisy and I decided to take the plunge and use the inside of the pumpkin mush that I had been saving from inside that pumpkin to create some home made healthy goodies. (All you who are wondering how long I have been saving it- Not that long, I'm not that gross)

Here are pictures of our pumpkin mixer adventure. Enjoy.




Pumpkin out of the pumpkin

My mixer

All of the ingredients:
1 cup flour
1 cup of pumpkin
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 egg
and a dash of salt


My little work station
I may or may not be a little nervous about working on my new counter tops. 


Daisy trying to sneak a treat before they are finished.

 This is how the treats look before I placed them in the oven. 

Daisy is waiting. 

Daisy is still waiting


Ta Da.. Doogie treats :) 

Baked at 350 until they are firm.

the original receipt you can find on allrecipes.com.

Enjoy. Woof Woof.






0 comments:

Post a Comment