Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Friends & Family


This past weekend was such a blessing. 

I spent a lot of time with my grandma at our garage sale on Friday and Saturday, as we are trying to get her ready to move into our house.



I got to spend Thursday night with my best friend Danae. Enjoyed her company for a few hours.



Saturday night was a beautiful church wedding. Congratulation to Chelsea and Josh, which also meant that my dearest sweet friend Rebekah was in town. She is such an amazing role model and Christ like example. I cherish the friendship we have.


This weekend also brought both, I repeat BOTH of the Scott boys home. What a joy my heart feels when they are home and I know they are safe.


Mom and I are getting ready to spend a couple days off, enjoying fireworks and friends. Plus I'm waiting on my blond hair hunk to come home and spend some quality time with me. 



Oh, and a special shout out to my sister, who is currently living in Romania, I love you! Happy Forth of July Sis!


Happy 4th of July Bloggers! 
Fly your Flag high, and remember the importance of this week! 

Sunshine Girl in Red 


1 comment: