Friday, November 18, 2011

Have you missed me?!

Hello Blogger World, 
Have you missed me? 
Its crazy to think that November is almost already over. Coming next week is good old turkey day. YUM!  Its also crazy how long its been sense my last post. Worst blogger of the year award goes too.. (drum roll please) Sunshine Girl In Red for forgetting she even had a blog.. 
Well let me summarize my life the past few months, I got a new job (which I love by the way), I gave Chipotle my two weeks notice. I started school, Which I love school! I am trying to stay ahead of the game with Thrity-One. (Did I mention I am still life guarding) Got the Externship site I wanted. While trying to keep up with stuff at home, manage time with friends and be an encouraging girlfriend.. i'm sure you can only imagine.

Here are some pictures of whats been going on in my life. :) 


Cousins. 


Frankie & I 
( Franks first time at PGram Dunn)


My Mama & I 


Em & I 


I was Rosie the Riveter for Halloween


This kid Andy was one of my best friends growing up & still is, He is a marine and I couldn't be more proud of him. He got to come home this fall before his deployment. 


My friend Clint and I's awesome pumpkins which we displayed at his Halloween party. 

Until next time dear friends, 
Sunshine Girl in Red

P.S. I can't forget to mention how excited I am for Boyfriend to be home for thanksgiving. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment