Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday

Hello Turkey Lovers, 
Did you have a wonderful thanksgiving? I sure did! I was moma little helper in the kitchen almost all day & when 5 o'clock rolled around we sat down to a lovely full coarse meal, With mash potatoes, Stuffing, Layered salad, Rolls, Pies, Cakes, Cookies, Baked beans, Cooked apples, & of coarse a very juicy yummy Turkey. It was wonderful. (Thanks Moma)

Well not long after dinner that is when the craziness starts... Black Friday! I just would like to say that people are crazy, and that if I do decide to go again next year (which I probably will, because although I may be grumpy today & complain a little I did have a great time) I won't be in any rush or hurry to get anything because I am not sure its worth all the madness, its sure is funny to watch everyone. The lines are way to long, the sale aren't really always the best & there is no parking what so ever. I will admit it is fun if you go with friends, spend time laughing & every so often you do find a good deal! Like Walmart always has cheap movies (which i snag a few), & I was able to snatch both my sister & boyfriends Christmas present. 3 points for me. SCORE! 

Now that i'm grumpy from lack of sleep, the Christmas music is on, left overs are abundant,  
I'm going to enjoy the rest of the weekend with my family & of coarse the boyfriend. 

Happy (recovery) Saturday, 
Sunshine Girl in Red

Ps. Today would be my grandpa Woody's 92nd birthday, & let me tell you, He would not be happy with this government! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment