Thursday, March 8, 2012

Grandma Molly & John F Kennedy

This past week while talking to my grandma I made sure to encourage her to vote in this past weeks primary. As she joked about writing in my name on the ballot or voting for Joe the Plumber, She was seriously considering voting for Mitt Romney. In a very concerned and loud voice I began going through the four republicans candidates that would be appearing on the ballot making sure that she would indeed vote Santorum

Well Tuesday night rolled around and I made sure to call her up and ask who she voted for. After giving me a hard time she confessed to taking my advice and stated she had in deed voted for Rick Santorum (I have never been so proud) Let me tell you this is the same grandma who has claimed to be Democratic for years, and even confessed to working and taking part in the JFK campaign. 

Its true people can change! 
Sunshine Girl in Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment