Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Wisdom Teeth.

What a way to spend Christmas weekend getting my wisdom teeth out and laying in bed. I can't complain to much the oral surgeon was one of the nicest gentlemen and even let me watch my favorite tv channel, C-SPAN!  As we watched both of us agreed that we were not fans of Newt. Along with getting to watch C-SPAN I am pretty well drugged, so far not a whole lot of pain so hopefully after a couple days in bed I'll be back on my feet in no time!  Well I don't know about you all but i'm ready for Christmas :) I may only be eating cold mashed potatos  and smashed peas, but it is one of my most favorite time of the year <3
May everyone have a very blessed Christmas,
- Sunshine Girl in Red
p.s Did I mention I have been shaking all the boxes under our christmas tree that have my name on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment