Thursday, August 18, 2011

Giggle Attacks.


Have you ever had a giggle attack?  When you start and can't stop? and it always happens at the most inappropriate time! You know what I'm talking about. Well I seem to have a problem with this. Let me give you a few examples: Church, Whether it be during a hymn or communion. I seem to somehow find something really silly to giggle about. (most the time I blame it on my mother.) Like this past Sunday night my mom and I were sitting there while the pastor is giving his little lecture before communion & all it took was for me to take one glimpse of my mom laughing to herself about who knows what and I was a goner.(mom is currently asking me over my shoulder why I always blame it on her?) Lets move on & talk about dinner, like if i'm out in public, I sometimes get a giggle attack. Which makes me look like maybe I have had something to drink or to much sugar, but really its just that I've been attacked by the giggles. The thing about giggle after dinner is that your tummy usually starts to hurt.

 Well this is enough confessing for me today! 
Sunshine Girl in Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment