Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In loving Memory Of.

Yesterday, One of the Greatest Dad's I had the chance to watch almost my whole life went to walk with our Lord, with no more suffering and no more pain. 

My best  friend  lost her dad yesterday. 

He was suffering with brain tumors. 

It has been a long journey for both his family and for him. 

But we can celebrate that He walks and talks with our Lord Jesus Christ. 

I won't forget hearing his laugh from upstairs or all the sunday afternoons I was at their house and he was napping on the sofa in the living room. All the trips he let me tag along, and all the things he would bring back when he went away to far away countries. 
Ken Stoltzfus touch the life's of many across the World. His willingness to serve others as Christ would, with his generosity, kindness and selflessness will never be forgotten.  




 Thanks for your prayers, 
Sunshine Girl in Red. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment