Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Orientation.

Did I mention I love Winnie the Pooh. 
Tonight was the night, I had Orientation for my class which starts in April. It went well I thought, not a huge crowd. The instructor seems fun and has good experience with what she is teaching. I am very excited to get to know her better. I feel this class is and is going to be a/an answer to prayer not just in one way but in a couple different ways. I can't wait to see what God has in store. 

With that being said, Shopping for scrubs has officially begun, To be completely honest, I have been waiting for this a long time. I always knew I would someday get to wear scrubs.

Did I mention how much I love work..... My one Manager keeps reminding me that I look fifteen. Just want I to hear. right? Not.
-Sunshine Girl in Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment