Friday, January 21, 2011

This Journey called life...










Where am I suppose to be on this place called planet earth?  and What am I as a Lady, and follower of Christ really suppose to be doing? .....I at one point of time thought I had the answer to these questions. Yes, I thought I had everything all figured out, but what is the fun in that?  I have come to learn that the plans you make and try to follow are not usually what God has in mind. Six months ago, if you would have ask me "What are your future plans?".. I would have rattle off something such as "I am attending college, and working towards my BSN!"... Is that what I am doing at this current moment? No. And to be honest i'm completely at peace with that. Sure next month may be up in the air, but I am working and figure it out as I go, Plans to attend school again are on my list of things to do in the future, but so is roping the moon.. & yes if you are wondering, i did attend college for a semester.. but realized that was not really meant to be on my agenda.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment